With more Avaya engineers than any other service provider outside of Avaya, Continuant offers dedicated resources and a proven track record in keeping Avaya systems going strong.
Continuant’s team of Avaya engineers support voice, messaging, and contact center platforms. Whatever your location, we offer remote support, independent of the OEM, delivering the fastest response times in the industry.
- 4-hour time-to-restore
- 24/7 access to Tier 3 Avaya engineers
- Significant cost savings over the OEM
Avaya Managed Services
Real-time alarm monitoring and technical support.
Maintaining endpoints in nearly 100 countries.
Solutions architects to help you plan for the future.
Avaya Systems Maintenance
When you begin working with Continuant for Avaya Maintenance and Support, our first order of business is to visit your site, inventory your equipment, and record all relevant details such as make, model, configuration, authentication, and environment. We will perform initial preventative maintenance, secure your system, setup remote access capabilities, and initiate alarming to our Network Operations Center (NOC).
Our NOC instantly notifies our manufacturer-certified engineers, who will immediately call the alarming system and begin to resolve the problem.
The Continuant Service Promise: We Are Here for You
For Continuant, “here” means that we are US-based, and it also means we will take care of you and your business 24x7x365. We also offer:
- Ongoing real-time alarm monitoring and technical hotline support.
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements with an optional guaranteed time to restore.
- Rapid access to a US-based team of Avaya Tier 3 Engineers.
- A dedicated Named Account Manager and customer service team that knows you, knows your business, and proactively works with you to ensure that your systems are working at peak efficiency and availability. This team serves as a true single point of contact.
- A parts guarantee, whether your systems are the latest release, or are End of Manufacturer Support.
- Rapid onsite repair and parts replacement anywhere in the world.
- Access to a team that has a high level of multi-vendor expertise.
- Access to our Design Engineers and Solutions Architects help you plan for the future, while taking a vendor-neutral approach to evaluating solutions from major brands such as Cisco and Microsoft.
UC planning, implementation, and proactive monitoring
Continuant’s experts can work with you to implement first-class UC services across all Avaya Unified Communications platforms. Our dedicated Avaya engineers and expert architects will work to customize the unique Avaya UC Solution for your enterprise.
Whether you have a complete Avaya UC solution or work in a multi-vendor environment, Continuant’s experts can help increase your productivity with a customized UC solution that meets your needs.
Supported systems and applications
Continuant can proactively locate and identify voice quality or communications problems in real-time. We support all major Avaya systems:
- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya one-X® Communicator
- Avaya one-X® Mobile
- Unified Messaging
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing
- Avaya Flare® Experience
- Avaya IP Office®
Proactive Contact/Predictive Dialing
If you integrate the Avaya Proactive Contact/Predictive Dialing System (PCS/PDS) into your contact center strategy, Continuant will develop a maintenance and support plan that gives you the right solution and backing to assure that your PCS/PDS delivers consistent, reliable, optimized results. Continuant also offers a more flexible, more agent-intuitive user interface (API).
“The service we have received from our account team since we moved from Avaya maintenance has been incredible. The only thing you could have done to better serve us is to have transitioned us years ago!”
– Kitt Leonard, Tucson Medical Center