Maintenance and Support
For more than two decades, Continuant has been offering maintenance and support for Siemens/Unify systems. Our manufacturer-certified and highly trained Siemens/Unify engineers are experts in troubleshooting issues and giving customers the immediate attention and resolution required to keep their systems running smoothly.
Continuant offers expert support for voice, messaging, and contact center platforms that help your business perform better than ever. We also offer remote support that includes some of the fastest response times in the industry.
- 4-hour time-to-restore
- 24/7 access to Tier 3 Siemens/Unify engineers
- Significant costs savings over the OEM
When you begin working with Continuant for Siemens/Unify Maintenance and Support, our first order of business is to visit your site, inventory your equipment, and record all relevant details such as make, model, configuration, authentication, and environment. We will perform initial preventative maintenance, secure your system, setup remote access capabilities, and initiate alarming to our Network Operations Center (NOC).
A key benefit of working with Continuant: For all alarms, our NOC instantly notifies our manufacturer-certified engineers, who will immediately call the alarming device and begin to resolve the problem.
Moving Beyond Siemens/Unify
Continuant is prepared to help you implement first-class UC services across your systems. Our Tier 3 Siemens/Unify engineers and expert architects will customize the unique Unify UC Solution for your enterprise. At the same time, we can consult with you regarding other UC solutions that may make sense for your business, including solutions from major brands such as Cisco and Microsoft.
Whether you work within a complete Siemens/Unify UC or a multi-vendor environment, you will see productivity increasing as the communications picture becomes more unified. Continuant can proactively locate and identify voice quality or communications problems in real-time, supporting a wide range of Siemens/Unify systems and applications.
- OpenScape 4000
- OpenScape Voice
- OpenScape Branch
- OpenScape Enterprise Express
The Continuant Service Promise: We Are Here for You
For Continuant, “here” means that we are US-based, and it also means we will take care of you and your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer:
- Ongoing real-time alarm monitoring and technical hotline support.
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements with an optional guaranteed time to restore.
- Rapid access to a US-based team of Siemens Tier 3 Engineers.
- A dedicated Named Account Manager and customer service team that knows you, knows your business, and proactively works with you to ensure that your systems are working at peak efficiency and availability. This team serves as a true single point of contact.
- A parts guarantee, whether your systems are the latest release, or are End of Manufacturer Support.
- Rapid onsite repair and parts replacement anywhere in the world.
- Access to a team that has a high level of multi-vendor expertise.
- Access to Design Engineers and Solutions Architects that can help you plan for the future, while taking a vendor-neutral approach to helping you evaluate solutions from Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya and others.
Our NOC instantly notifies our manufacturer-certified engineers, who will immediately call the alarming device and begin to resolve the problem.